Friday, October 21, 2005

Tough Titty said the Kitty when I hadn't done a ditty!

In blog world (or Tanya's world) ditty means blog...not song, like in the music world. Just wanted to make that clear!Well it seems I'm getting a high demand here! Well, maybe I need to brainstorm and think of something gooooooooooood to blog about. You guys miss me? I think you're the only 2 that comment or even read my blog! Hmmm have to get in the mind frame of the Tanya you all know. This way I can try and make y'all LYAO. Could you imagine being assless? Like Hank Hill, he has a medical condition he does not have an ass, (yet he must still be able to ya know move his bowels or expell his waste products)! Seriously, have you ever seen that episode!?? No joke!

I came home toTEN (10) spots of cat barf on my carpet!!!!!!!!!!! Damnit! Maybe Buddy was bored and decided to YAK on the carpets for fun, ya know they do that sometimes! If I were a cat what would I do? Hmmm. Well first off you'd have to shmooze me out of the bedroom, cuz ya know cats are VERY flexible. I'd be in there for hours cleaning myself (wink wink). Hey a cat's gotta be clean! Afterwards I'd mozy on over to the food dish and if I didn't like what I saw I'd jump on top of the counter and help myself to your dinner that was cooking on the stove... despite the hot temp. Hey I'm no fraidy cat here!!!!!!!! I'm a WILD cat! Mmm Hmmm better believe it beeatch! After dinner I might take a dump in the box without covering it up, cuz you know I'd like to show it off. It takes alot of work to get one of those suckers out! Be proud man... be proud! Nothing better than getting into the green stuff after a nice meal too hmm? Alittle nip here and alittle nip there, stash some under the couch so I can sniff it later when noone's around. Get all high and get the munchies. Only then would I eat what was in my dish. Maybe throw around one of those little mice. They seem quite entertaining. Then cuddle up on the couch (not the cat bed you bought me) and sleep for oh I don't know alittle snooze... 8 hrs or so? Get smothered in love with kisses and hugs and squeezes, gotta love the lovin'. I'm liking this cat's life! If only...



11 Comments:

At 5:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog Tanya! Hey! I wonder if she knows Conan The Barbarian???

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger Tanya said...

oooooh I know Conan!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger twolf1920 said...

Thats more LIKE it..You are no longer the Blog Neglecter!

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger cher said...

ahhhh yes, there's the tanya we all know and love!!

haha! look at their eyes!!LOL! tiggers toes cracked me up too on your shoulder.they look sooooo long!!! i'm bored. i guess i'll go yak on my carpets. maybe in a corner so noone will see it until it's a dried up hard glob of grossness.

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Tanya said...

ahh yes I also woke up at 5:45am this morning to Buddy barfing again! Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger twolf1920 said...

AAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger cher said...

just seeing if my new profile pic will work...

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger cher said...

hmmm i guess it works, but you can't read it. i'm gonna change it to something else

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger cher said...

i think this is much better
what do you think?

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger twolf1920 said...

One thumb up for that one Cher!

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger cher said...

ok...i've settled on this for the time being. this is a picture of crofton licking the car window. oh, speaking of cars, i found a spare key to your car tan. remind me to give it to you next time you are over

 

Post a Comment

<< Home