Friday, October 07, 2005

Such a hassel


I have to work 3pm-3am tonight! Sucks ass! There's noone else to work though so I'm stuck doing it. It's nice to have over time but such a hassel(hoff) to work so much you know? You get pooped, bitchy, and RICH! lol What a hassel(hoff) ...speaking of which, what the hell IS Hasselhoff doing these days? Posing for comically email photos? Running on the beach with the bay watch crew? Or starring in kids movies? I recall seeing a preview for some children's movie 'starring David Hasselhoff' hahaha. I'm sure he was quite the stud in his day, never did it for me though. Eeew I just thought of something that would totally turn me hoff...(no seriously), if some guy named David named his southern business Hasselhoff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao Eeww, he'd need help! NASTINESS!

2 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Blogger stonelifter said...

seems you are quite the photo shop wizard,stupendous

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger cher said...

hey tan. how was work? got home last night late, slept in a little. what are you doing today? probably working...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home