Thursday, October 06, 2005

Brad stopped by tonight...


So ya know Brad isn't with Angelina! He's actually got a thing wiht me ya know! I can prove it! hahahaha. I was on the set of Fight Club ya know... no really really I was! ha well in ym mind I was, but it was all in HIS head too!!!!!!!!!!!!! My name was Marla... yeah yeah Marla that's it.

Once in awhile I go through fantazing about celebs! Don't we all. A few months ago it was Jack Johnson... Mmmm Jack baby, wish he could serenade me to the bedroom! Play his guitar with nothing but his ripped jeans on...ahahahahhaha ok anyway yeah Brad Pitt, I wonder if he has a big one??? Wonder what he calls it! Maybe he calls it lil' pitter or big Brad and the boys, or maybe even the pitt stick!? lmao

All you men out there I'm goin to do a poll:
What do you call your dick!? Let me know, just out of curiosity. Pet names, nic names, whatever! (I know I'm sick, but it runs in the family teehee).

5 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Blogger cher said...

tanya you crack me up!

that's a really good pic of you and brad! you two look really happy together. you have really boney knees in that pic.

i'll have to ask rob if he has a name for his shlong. i've never called it anything. maybe he does in his mind...

 
At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha,,,,I was looking at that picture wondering when you have worn a skirt!!!

MMMMmammmm

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Tanya said...

I only wear them whne Brad's around he likes it that way!

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Mr. Shife said...

They have had many names over the years but they are currently being called the cash and prizes.
And you and Mr. Pitt look absolutely smashing together.

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger cher said...

cash and prizes! ah hahaha! he cracks me up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home