Thursday, October 06, 2005

What a life carboard boxes & massages!


Cats are strange creatures. You spend money to buy them fancy toys, fluffy beds, and feline fads. Yet bring home a cardboard box and they'll love you forever! Or roll up a ball of tinfoil and my cat will run acorss the country to play with it! It's kinda like the kid thing... they'd rather play with boxes, bags, tupperware, and chocolate bar packages. Rather than their toy box filled with the coolest toys (that us adults sometimes find amusing! lol)
Then there's Buddy who's afraid of the box!
He's such a big pussy...literally. How ever did I raise him this way?? I remember when we lived with Gonzo, and Gonzo would hiss at Buddy and he'd run inot my room and puke on the floor! It took him a few weeks to leave my room! Fraidy cat! Tomorrow I'm going to get my hair trimmed and possibly highlighted, then going for an hour long massage! Mmmm how relaxing! After that I might even want to crawl into a cardboard box, curl up, and take a nap.

3 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Blogger cher said...

hahaha buddy's afraid of the box!!

i still laugh about gonzo scarring him and him afraid to leave your room.

looks like a costco box. which by the way, you left that coupon here...it's still on the kitchen table if you want it. i think it's good until the 16th

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Glad to see you made the switch, Tanya. Blogger is much better and all the cool kids are doing it.

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

HEY! Cher told me to come here and I find... CATS! I can't believe poor Buddy is afraid of boxes... and he's covering his face because he's probably afraid the camera too... :))

I want a massage!!!! WWWWHHHYYYYYYYY...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home