Friday, October 14, 2005

Camel Toes!


Don't ask me what inspired me to write about camel toes in the first place! I've been working too much and I guess my brain is deprived of... of well... of something! (and NOT camel toes by any means!) Last month we went to the mainland and went to the Greater Vancouver Zoo, wonderful place beautiful animals. I took millions of pics. And when we came to the camels I cracked a joke about camel toes... ofcourse who wouldn't right? So I then tried to zoom in on the camels feet lol, but we were way to far off to get a close up, this is my best shot. Afterwards looking at this pic, it seems to me the camel knew what I was doing and she is quite proud and rather pleased to be not only sharing, but showing off her CAMEL TOE! Just look at the 'look' on her face! ("I not only have one camel toe I have multiples to share with you guys" wink wink) Hey if you've got have a camel toe(s) you better be proud of 'em! OMG I know I have no life when I decide to go online and see if they have any camel toe sites! (why not they have sites for everything) This one was funny http://ctoe.bolt.com/index.html Too funny. Not that we care to look at camel toes all night long... Did you know that men can have camel toes to!! Cartoons as well!!!! What a world what a world! Seriously check out the site it'll make you LOL some of the pics are quite funny, nothing too perverted. I need life! ok so how about that canucks' game the other night??? So tell me again why I started thinkinng/typing about camel toes!!!??? Oh yeah I was browsing my pics from our trip and thought it'd be funny... I'm a GOOF! What can I say!

5 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger cher said...

you should never ever appologize for talking about or posting camel toes. haha peggy hill has one! but she's not looking nearly as proud of hers as that camel is

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger twolf1920 said...

OMG! You two are HILARIOUS!!!

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger cher said...

you should start a fan club for us!!lol!

 
At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You crack me up Tanya!

Maammmma

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger twolf1920 said...

The Nut-Meg sisters...Ah hell just the 2 Nuts? (wait, that sounds to much like male genetalia)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home