Friday, October 14, 2005

Roses are red, but my batteries were dead!


My honey bought me a dozen red roses last week and my batteries were dead in my cam so i didn't get around to taking any pics of them until now... Yet they're starting to wilt so I 'hung' them to dry. They were beautiful, and so very unexpected! Hmmm I wonder he did... so far nothing except 'woo' me with flowers, so that's a good thing. This is a pic of them hanging upside down 'drying'... not the best but it shows I'm not lying lol!

I spent $200 on my exhaust this morning. So much for new tires this payday. Oh well, maybe next month. The noise from my exhaust was driving me bonkers! Seriously I was goin crazy and the smell of exhaust I swear I was getting stoned on my way home from work every night! lmao "Dude... where's car?" "Dude... it's in the ditch cuz I was high off the fumes man".

Do you guys think I need a nose job? My nose seems alittle big in this photo, maybe I'm being to hard on myself. Ya think? Maybe I should get my head shrunk while I'm at it... imagine me with a sweet and petite head. Damn I'd look good hmm? My nose would be alot smaller too. Maybe I'd attract new friends this way. Reminds me of something from the movie Beetlejuice, doesn't he somehow get a shrunken head?

1 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger cher said...

I wouldn't say it's your nose so much, maybe an eye job, they are just a tad far apart.
haha, that pic of you at the bottom reminds me of that chick that used to hang out at the chilliwack mall we used to work at. Do you remember her? She had a massive blond weird shaped head and talked to me that one day while i was trying to eat about cooking a turkey?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home