Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Smelly Trivia for the day...


My freind's cat farts all the time and this photo reminded me fo her. Her name is Stinky. Orignally it was something else but they changed it to Stinky because she apparently 'expresses' her anal glands on a regular basis. Did you know some cats actully have to be taken into the vet to have their anal glands expressed!? Most do it them selves by farting (in a way), but some an get blocked glands and I think it can get infected or painful... or something to that extent! Gross hmm? I had no toehr news to tell you, as I've been working so much nothing new has happened! lol

2 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are all cats "stinky"...Martha is.

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger cher said...

about once every 3 months i take myself to the vet and have them express my anal gland too

 

Post a Comment

<< Home