Sunday, October 16, 2005

Autumn is the season alright!


This is my dear friend, she's wild and wacky and I love her, (but I'm not in live with her). Her name is Autumn!

We had some drinks last night and got alittle funky with the camera. We 'hammed' it up alright! Autumn's place is filled high with all this funky hippy kinda old school, but collectible items. And might I add she loves Monkeys, (note all the monkeys)

This doggie ornament is actually a FLASK!!! No shit! Here she is holding it, with her Barbie doll case from the 1930/40's.. not to mention her butterfly wings...or ears!!??




Ofcourse I had to have a pose in them too... my ass stuck out like someone getting ready to moon the world...teehee! You never know! Mahuahuhuhuhuhu!



And what's up with this dude??? Nice ahh... nice package? (between the legs)




Some other items in her kitchen...



These shells reminded me of my camel toe blog from the other day, (see the resemblence?)


Me being vain trying to take a pic in the mirror


Autumn and I goofing off some more.


More Monkeys! These yellow ones are salt and pepper shakers! lol




So I know this may seem sooo boring to people who don't know me or who don't know Autumn. But we had fun lot of fun shooting off these pics. In total we took 65 pics! lol some didn't turn out to well, and other's were plain retarded! ENJOY!

3 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger cher said...

that isn't what i pictured her to look like at all. funny how we imagine how people look in our minds..i don't think you've ever even described her to me.

some of those monkeys look kinda angry.
her dog looks bored.
and no wonder that little creepy dude has such a big smile on his face! i think he's checking out the seashells.

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger twolf1920 said...

You wimmins be CRAZY!

 
At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to have a Barbie case exactly like that!!

Maaamm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home