Friday, October 28, 2005

Only me...

So we took our clients to a hockey game tonight. When all of a sudden I feel a rushing urge in my backside. Ya know the kind... that you hope doesn't happen in public. Or on a new date! Well hey I've worked there long enough now so I just said "I have to go to the biffy, I'll be back shortly" No problem. So I head off to the 'powder room', rushing by Penninsula Panther fans. I make my way past the so called security guards (who by the way are in their 60's or so! lol)

"aahh there it is!" I see it, the sign that tells me my backside discomfort will soon be forgotten. I rush in to the last stall, take a double glance cuz the tiolet seat was in the "up" position. Didn't think anytihg else of it. Sat down... started my thing. I could describe in great detail, but I'll leave that as a request. Some of you (nutmeg inparticular) might want the hard core details of the "moving" experience!

So I'm there for oooohh I don't know 10 mins, hey you don't want to strain yourself that's how you get into trouble! I hear the door open and this little kid says "Daddy can I go pee in this one?"

DADDY??? What the fuck!!! I thought 'naw maybe he came into the woman's by mistake' but the more I thought about it, the more it made sense... my tiolet seat was up, like how men use it when the piss in it!!!!!!!!!!!! Yet I didn't notice the urinals either when I rushed in. So I completed my duty and waited until I heard silence. Flushed, walked out and walked right into a man zipping up his fly in front of the urinal!!! I said "oops I was in the wrong washroom! teehee!" And to top it off he was young and good looking! Then on my way out the door another man was walking in! I just pulled the "oops" thing again and ran off with my face flushed red with embarrasment. This could only happen to me I swear!

8 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Blogger cher said...

ROFLMAO!!! I sooo wishi i had been there to point and laugh at you!!! that is so funny! i noticed you didn't stay and wash your hands though....and you KNOW i want the JUICY details!!(still LMAO!!)

that pic is disturbingly funny!

 
At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor Tanya....hey did you delete the story of you in your drunken stupor???

Maaaaaaaaaaaaam

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger twolf1920 said...

OMG-I laughed so hard that I cried like that baby on the can-Thats the funniest thing I have seen in a long time-Still laughing!

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger twolf1920 said...

Yeah Tanya-we were hoping for the UNCENSORED version of the "Undies" photo!

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger twolf1920 said...

God I am Still laughing over that gerber pic...

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger Tanya said...

Well twolf dear... nutmeg is something very special to Cher and I. Unfortuately there's no way to describe our relationship with the spice. But I will tell you one thing, just so ya know... Nutmeg is also the nicname Cher and I use to each other. teehee! Where is YOUR nutmeg at>>> lmao see you'd never get why I'm laughing but that's ok

 
At 11:57 PM, Blogger Tanya said...

And yes mother, I deleted the one of me and my drunken stopr, is was alittle too pathetic! lol

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger twolf1920 said...

Damn-Like i said, I was hoping for the uncensored version...hey your bud Cher is back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home