Monday, October 09, 2006

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I just wanted to express my thanks... and my sorrow... poor poor pitifull me. That's right. Lil' ol me all by my lonesome, come on now, feel bad for me. All by myself on thanksgiving. Just like that time when I was all alone on Christmas a few years back. My roomates were gone to off to a family member's, friends were gone away, no boyfriend at the time... just work to go to. This year for Thanksgiving my beloved boyfriend is in Kelowna, my friends are all up island or on the mainland, and my parents are in Ontario; and I have no family on the island. I wasn't even scheduled to work until the last moment. I didn't even get a stinkin' turkey, (or ham), dinner... although I did eat some of the cats' canned turkey chunks it was quite tastey I really recommend it; I believe it was "Medi-Cal Turkey Feast"...ha. I also enjoyed left over turkey in todays Turkey vegetable soup at work. So I have had my fill of turkey, I feel like I'm coming one with the turkeys actually...gobble gobble...

1 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Blogger twolf1920 said...

Poor Tanya! You look GREAT BTW!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home