Sunday, February 19, 2006

Adventures on Vancouver Island Feb 19th 2006

I went for a walk today, copped a camp spot with some fire, roasted some weenies and froze my ass off. My nipples were literally rock hard and frozen for two hours! Along with my fingers, toes, ass, legs, chin and nose...I was so cold and wanted too keep warm so I thought I'd go for alittle adventure walk to see what I could find to photograph. There were Out Houses, gravel, dirt, logs and Red Brested Robins singing cheerfully to us. Whenever I'd pull out the camera they were 'gone like the wind' Although I did find this rock that I'm calling the leopard rock, spotted in odd patterns...

Why do you suppose this rock is spotted? I have a theory...

You know how sometimes fungi grows on tree stumps, and sometimes rocks. I think there used to be fungi attatched to this rock and somehow sometime it was removed or maybe eaten by raccoons???? Or Bears???? Who knows.


Oh and I cannot forget this... a nice big ol'dump of crap! What do you say...Deer? Bear? Human? Or just a Dog? It was atleast a few days old, not fresh at all!

3 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool rock. Very strange! Maybe the fungi theory is right? The other photo was blah!

Mamm

 
At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You love poo don't yay.lol
Riki

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger twolf1920 said...

Hey baby, guess who?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home