Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Happy Birfday to me...

Another year older! Yikes! I remember being a teenager and thinking people who were 28 were so old, so grown up, such an adult.
Never did I think I would be one of those 28 yr olds. Let alone one of the 28 yr olds who think they're still 19 yrs old! haha.
But atleast I'm not hanging out with 19 yr olds, like the ones I knew back then.
So does this mean I start going grey, my toenails get thick and brittle (har har), I won't remember my if I wiped my ass or not.
My sex drive goes driving without me... or does this all happen at 30????


OMG I'll soon be 30! NEVER! NEVER! What from my youth would I wish to have...



my nice body for sure!
my long hair
my spunkiness

my yellow ford fiesta
my compter science teacher, mmm he was cute Mr. Ellis :-)
the feeling of 'nothing will stop me'

the feeling of not having to work tomorrow lol
my pinched rolled jeans - well maybe not
my slouch socks
my teased bangs
my New Kids on the Block jakcket (hey I could probably sell that on ebay for a good dime??)

Naw maybe I'll just stick with my diet pepsi - NOT I'm a friggin diet coke drinker! Damn you pepsi - although I do like Pepsi's commercial witht he guy in the really tight jeans who can't sit at his desk, cuz they're so tight.

Oh yeah I was talkin about turning 28, see my memory is already shot. Must be all the diet coke.





4 Comments:

At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tanya! Hope you have a great day. Your sister is really looking forward to seeing you when you come out!

 
At 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tanya! I think your New Kids on the Block jacket is still here. In that closet in Riki's old room? Or maybe that is my own mind playing tricks. You are how old? 28! That makes me....let's not go there!

Lots of Love......Maaaaaaam

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger cher said...

great post tan!

 
At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home