Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!

We didn't drink it up this new year. We played some games with some friends, had some drinks, and was annoyed by drunk alcohlic persons who think they have the right to be a bastard to everyone. Then I get faulted for being such a bitch to him...what was I supposed to do? Let him yell at everyone and make us all feel like we're 10 yrs old getting in shit from someone's strict father? Fuck some people and some people's friends really PISS ME OFF! .

(above) Amanada, Ben, and my Mike


(above) Danielle and her hubby Mike

(above) Didi on my Mike's lap! lol

(above) Mike and I

(above) Mike and I again, Happily sporting some new year's decorations!

(above) Danielle, her Mike goofing off. Ray in the background.

(above) Ray and Didi

save the best for last...Danielle and I

1 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look GREAT!!!

Maaaaamm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home