Monday, December 12, 2005

Dude! Where's my Diaper!

I visited Cher and Crofton today. Watched some movies and lounged around. Crofton is so cute, and so on the go everywhere! What alittle stinker lol



No but seriously, he's such a sweety pie just look at this smile! Those little cheeks are so kissable!

I can't believe that 1 year ago he was only 5 days old!!!


This is him and I, 1 yr and 4 days ago he was only 1 day old! (Dec8 2004) My hair looked good that day too, I like the colour, I wonder if I could get it that shade again hmm...

Anyway, yes my little Crofton isn't so little anymore, he's practicaly a toddler!

Baaaaaahhhhh Time Flies huh?

3 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger cher said...

great photos auntie T! i laughed out loud at the second one!

oh, and i got some hand outs from the health nurse yesterday and they say something along the lines of "your toddler age 1 to 2"....it's true! he's a toddler! awe...what a big boy! has this year flown by or WHAT??

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger cher said...

awe, he's just soooo cute!

 
At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot believe he is going to be ONE!!!!!

Maaaaaaaaaaaam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home