Saturday, December 10, 2005

Feline Braces!?





Did you know that if needed, cats, and I suppose dogs too can get braces!!!!!!!! Imagine the cost of those! My cat's gums are infected again. His kanine (or Fang like bottom teeth) are poking into his gums on the top, and infecting them. I guess from food getting in there or something. This has happened twice now. So we have to do something about it or it'll keep happening, and it seems painfull. Poor big dufus! So the cheapest, (yet still very expensive) will be to pull those teeth out. He doesn't need them. If he were an outside cat he would use them to attack prey. But inside he only uses them to attack Tigger, my other cat. I'm sure Tigger won't mind if those fangs are missing in action. But the vet told me my options, one of them being BRACES! Or making ridges in the gumline to accomodate room for the teeth. But by far the pulling of the theeth is cheapest. Probably painfull too, but what do I do??? The vet gave him an anti-inflamatory too, to ease the pain and inflamation. Plus I have to keep swabbing/rinsing his mouth with this special oral rinse! Have you ever tried to rinse a cats mouth? I took of pictures of his tragic trip to the car. He cried all the way to the car, the whole time at the vet, on the way home and until he was out of his 'cage'....

HOW DO I GET OUT OF THIS THING?

AHH AT HOME AGAIN WITH MY PAIN RELIEF MEDS!

My poor "Buddy", big fat dufus but I love him so much!

2 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Budinski! I hope the meds make him sleep.....

Maaaaaaaaaaam

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger cher said...

awwe. poor buddy. give him a big hug from his auntie cher!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home