Monday, November 14, 2005

Bad Hair Day...or what????

So today Cher, Crofton and I went to Tim Horton's for a bite to eat. Cher had a soup and a baggette, Crofton ate a pear, I had a bowl of chili and a toasted bun with a butter caramel hot smoothie... and a blueberry bran muffin(delicious drink you should try it - and yes I have gas now, from the chili thanks for wondering). As I sat there munching away at my high fibre lunch I notice the guy sitting to my left. His hair - outrageous! It's all feathered back, with some serious gel, and made to 'lift' in the upward direction. I eyeball Cher, do the sign lingo thing and she gets it after a few tries. Ofcourse she pulls out the camera and starts snapping pics of this dude. She even goes behind him to get a pic of the back and he's oblivious to the fact that we're (or she) is taking pics of his nasty do! These pics don't even begin to describe the horror, but hopefully you get the drift.

We gather ourselves, luckily Crofton is mummbling baby jibber aloud to distract any attention we might attract to ourselves - he doesn't mind I think he's abit of a ladies man already ya know! We get back to our lunch, sip away at soups, milk, and buttery caramel hot smoothies... Only to people watch again, and "oh what's this?" It's another hair do! An old man with a serious comb over. So what does Cher do... yup you guessed it. Goes right on over, up behind him to pretend to take a pic of something else - he is clueless. Poor old thang!


In Cher's eye view she notes another odd do! 3 in less than an hour! This guy is stuck back in the "greese lighting" days... wa wa wa wa stayin' alive stayin' alive wa wa wa wa staying' aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive

When we walked out I walked right by him to check out the do. And it too was a hard core comb over! the whole side of his head was one comb over! lol We didn't get too good of pics of him, as he was to far away but we did our best.

I was having a bad hair day myself. I went out of the house without doing my hair or make up! YIKES! Maybe that's what attracted all the freaks!

6 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Blogger cher said...

ahhhh yes...good times, good times. I do love my digital camera...and having the gumption to use it!! man crofton was singing his heart out hey?? pears smeared all over him without a care in the world!! LOL!

 
At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's the clippers when you need them. Shame on their stylist, just cut if off guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger twolf1920 said...

Sweet Mother of GOD~I need to move to Canada-I might have a chance with the ladies if thats what you all are looking at!

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger MRae said...

That guys hair must have been all one piece, starting from the right ear and swinging right up. Can you imagine him fresh out of the shower with his long flowing gray hair hanging off one side of his head? It looks like he has a cinnamon swirl on his head!

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Design Goddess said...

well at least you don't have all the left over fluff chicks of the 80's hanging around. I see one at least once a day. I'm talking poofy bangs that feather back into the rest of the hair that's frizzed from a bad perm, oh and perhaps some wings too. Classic!!!

But that one dude should really just consider evening out his long hair he combs over cause seriously, he's not fooling anyone! Unless he's Jewish cause then it just looks like a Yamaka.

I LOVE people watching!!!

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger twolf1920 said...

HEY! WhAT the hell, you have a life or sumthin? BLOG SUMTHIN!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home