Sunday, November 13, 2005


I was driving home last night, singing along to the radio when suddenly a flash startled me from the side of my car! I had no idea what it was. Went on my merry little way, singing along the foo fighters on THE ZONE 91.3fm (I'm a zoner!) Later I get an email of this... must've been some night vision goggles, or night vision camera spying on my, because you know how popular I am. Especially when I'm alone singing like a maniac. Or maybe someone's desparate attempt to find things to blog about... pfft some people. Invading my privacy to profit from it! Good thing I wasn't picking my nose... not that I do that. My sister used to pick her nose and eat it, right in front of us. Without even be aware of her actions. She'd dig away for a few seconds, look at the rewarding chunk 'gold', and put her finger in her mouth! Ewww! Well she's grown up now, so I'm assuming she doesn't do that anymore. Or alteast in the privacy of her own bathroom! Hey did you hear tha Nestle makes liguid chocolate bars now... check it out! G-tube feeding only, but hey even if you can't orally eat you still need junk food!

3 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger cher said...

haha tanya! you crack me up! It kinda looks like you weer singing "Nothing's right...I'm torn!" Ahhh those were the days...

eeeww to your sister. looks like you too have had a good pick or two in your youngster days...

liquid chocolate? you mean liquid GOLD!

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Tanya said...

nothing's right I'm torn!
I'm all out of faith this is how I feel
I'm cold and I am shamed lying naked on the floooooooooooooor!

wahoo... everytime I hear that song (when I do, rarely unfortunately) I think of us driving around the 'wack' in your toyota singing our hearts out! It was fun wasn't it (was it a supra??? or corolla?? whatever is was...)
I took one of the girls I work with shoppig and bought her a cd (her money) called girl's night out, all these chick songs... and song number 2 is CRAZY LOVE! So I think of you to that one too...
you are my nutmeg my only nutmeg you make me happy when skies are grey....

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger cher said...

coroola. aka rust bucket
yes, it's true,. I LOVE that crazy song. I was a mad radio flipping fool desperately trying to find it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home