Wednesday, November 09, 2005

You guys'
I'm having a hard time trying to find something to blog about!
My mind has gone blank - blog blank. I'm desparately trying to make you all LOL but I guess I'm trying to hard to think of funny things. The only thing I can think of right now is that I miss my honey bunny, he's up island right now and I feel lonely, despite my feline company. They've been keeping me warm at night. And I've been keeping myself busy by playing Tomb Raider 2 (I know it's an old game but it's fun, ok?) So I guess that's what I'll go do now...eat my KD with tuna (blah - but I'm too lazy to make anything
else lol) and play Tomb Raider 2... Ta Ta For Now!

PS: My cat is constipated as we speak... poor thing, he's trying to 'push out a load' but to no avail, poor big guy!

4 Comments:

At 12:20 AM, Blogger twolf1920 said...

Feed the cat some vaseline. Dip your finger in a hunk, and shove it in the roof of his mouth. Then wait 4 hours, and prepare for the squirts.

I am dead serious. It will work, and the cat will be thanking you later.

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger Tanya said...

hahah you know this from experience????

he's already on a high fibre diet plus he gets this tonic lax stuff for hair balls and constipation. it's just sad t hear him cry when he can't poop! he must be in pain!

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger cher said...

hmmm. i'd give it a try tan. it couldn't hurt him. it may end up being a waaay cheaper remedy than what you spend on him now.

poor buddy.

it's ok, by the way, you don't need to make us laugh everyday. i know what you mean though. it can be hard thinking of things to blog about. that's why i bring my camera with me everywhere.

 
At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww Poor Budinski....When is Mike back? Poor Tanya....

Mammmm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home