Thursday, January 12, 2006

Help Wanted

Help wanted - Help me figure out what to be when I grow up! I need to go back to college and do something, but what? I'm sick of doing what I'm doing. It's so mundane. Yes it has it's rewarding times, but I just need more. My brain needs to be stimulated (currently my nostrils are unfortunately stimulated to the smell of human feces - I know I know it was my choice! YUCK!) I need challenge, something to work for, a goal...(other than my ongoing battle to lose weight). Someone tell me what to do with my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like my life has no purpose. No plateu (sp? pla-toe lol) It's consistently consistent. If you catch my drift. I'm happy with my man, and my friends, but where is Tanya going? Where should Tanya be? Where far art thou the future for Tanya? That is the question. No I'm not depressed or anyhting, I just desire more to my predictable life.

Is there anything wrong with that?

so... any suggestions! lol

3 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmm good luck in your quest to find yourself. I am still looking.

 
At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that the clear solution is to take up philosophy! It'll invigorate the mind, spice up life, and improve the bloodflow! :P

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger cher said...

a professional pooper scooper

 

Post a Comment

<< Home