Wednesday, October 18, 2006

1-800-MOVING-PAWS for extra help when you need it the most!

In the midst of packing this morning out of the corner of my eye I caught this lovely view of Tigger, taking a break from his packing duties... even though he is paid by the hour I assume he is entitled to a break now and then. Alittle cat nap to go with his cat nip.




Last night I heard a russel, saw a slight movement in the hallway. I didn't think anything of it really, probably just the cats as usual. They are hired movers right now, packing away. 1-800-MOVING-PAWS at your convenience, any time, any day... I bent down to move a box that had fallen at an odd angle..."my it's quite heavy", I thought out loud to myself. Practically loading drawers full of smelly nuggets, I reveal this lumpy striped, lazy piece of crap...






NO CAT NIP FOR HIM TONIGHT! NOR NO WET FOOD, TREATS, or EXTRA ATTENTION! SLACKER!

1 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are some really nice pics of him. Hope that your move is uneventful and and pleasant as a move can be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home