Thursday, September 13, 2007



** Me before the "WELL" incident...

I just updated my blog, and it asked me my random question: I'm trapped in a well with a goat and a slinky, what would I do? I'd wait for someone to rescue me, as I'm not that smart when it comes to things like this... I'd wait for a sexy man to save me. Who's been running though the forest, roughed up from the journey, moist and dewy with manly sweat, (only he'll smell good from his scented deoderant). He'll throw a hand woven silky rope ladder down to me, climb down and carry me up to the top. He'll then go back for the little goat to save the furry little creature, and the goat, (who I since named Billy), will prance off into the woods. The slinky can stay in the well, as a memoir to my savior... the sexy glistening man, who risked his life, climbed down a well just to save me!


Yeah right in my dreams... I'd die of hunger, since I don't eat goats (or other animals/ mammals), the goat would end up eating my hair and clothes and the sexy man would find a malnourished half clothed bald women barely alive, suffering from scurvy.
** Me after the "WELL" incident...
when the old fat firemen had to haul me out with a tow truck and chain, and this was AFTER, I was rehydrated and renourished.
(Sometimes I really wonder what I do with my other spare time???)

5 Comments:

At 12:29 AM, Blogger cher said...

ahhahahahahaha...oh tan. you always make me laugh.

i'd settle for eating goat poo and cuticles, and enjoy the vacation.

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Tanya said...

I might eat the goat poo, yes, and you could chop them up using the slinky! And since the Goats are veggies too, there poo would be non-animal products... right!?

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger JBoombostick said...

I made love to a goat once. It was hot..

Don't worry, It was in Washington and totally legal.

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger cher said...

stickler!!! i'm so happy you are here on tanya's blog! the three of us will get along splendidly. together we will take on the world, making fun of one idiot at a time!

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Travis Erwin said...

Strange, very strange.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home